3 0z crumbled feta
½ inch pieces seedless cucumber
¼ cup chopped fresh dill
Pepper and kosher salt
½ thinly sliced small red onion
1 ¼ cup farro
3 cups(3oz) baby arugula
8 oz halved grape tomatoes
12 oz skinless, boneless chicken breasts
4 Tbs. lemon juice
2 Tbs. olive oil
1. Cook farro for every package, then drain and put into a larger bowl, and with 1 Tbs oil, toss.
2. In the bowl, toss with a pinch of salt and 2 Tbs lemon juice.
3. Heat the remaining Tbs oil in a big skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with pepper and ¼ tsp salt. Cook for about 10 minutes until it turns golden brown.
4. Remove that skillet from the heat and stir with 2 Tbs lemon juice.
5. Add lemon juice and chicken to farro with onion, cucumber, tomatoes, and dill; toss to mix. Fold in feta and arugula.
7g fiber, 4g sugar, 44g sugar, 44g carb, 198mg sodium, 26g protein, 10g fat, and 380 calories